CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
If you feel you can beat us at our game, why not put your money where your mouth is? If you can write a paper that is fantastic, informative and well-researched, enter Boom Essays writing contest. Prove your skills and you can win a cash prize, and in college who'd say no to some extra cash?
If you feel that you can write a prize-winning paper, then you're eligible for entry. Simply read through this post and you're good to go.
Apart from the cash prize? Well, firstly you'll get recognition from our highly qualified academic writers, and the knowledge that your writing is top tier. Also, your name and work will be shared with all of our readers, so other students will be able to see just what a top quality academic paper should look like.
There will be three prizes available for the best writers:
First prize: $2000
Second prize: $1500
Third prize: $1000
All entries must be sent to us between July 13th 2016 - February 20th 2017. The results will be announced on March 1, 2017.
It's simple! Just 'like' BoomEssay's Facebook page, or follow our Twitter page, and share or retweet one of our posts. Then, send us an email to contact[at]boomessays.com with an essay and screenshot from where you share these posts so we can confirm you're eligible to enter the contest.
To get started, pick one topic from the list below to write about.
1. How will education change in the next 50 years?
2. Is technology a negative influence on learning?
3. Are online resources better than traditional sources for academic writing?
4. Distance learning: do we need to physically be in the classroom anymore?
5. How relevant are academic degrees in the workplace?
6. Does standardized testing help or hinder students?
7. Are search engines eroding our ability to research?
8. Do academic writing skills translate into the workplace?
Once you've picked your topic, get researching and putting your prize-winning paper together. Think about how you're going to argue your position, and what you can bring to the debate. Is your perspective new, fresh, and original? We want to hear your unique point of view.
Our very own PhD writers will be judging all entries that come in. Send us your absolute best work and show off your skills to make sure you catch their eye!
- All entries must be your own original work. We will not accept any papers that have been published before, and every entry will be checked for plagiarism. Any entry we deem to have been plagiarised will immediately be disqualified.
- All entries need to be between 800-1000 words.
- All entries need to be written in English.
- Entries can be submitted in the following file formats: .doc, .docx and .txt. Images can be used in your essay if you feel that they are necessary to your work.
- Please provide your contact details on a separate page.
- By submitting your paper, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest, and accept the judge's decision as final.
Now you have all the details, get stuck in and put together the best paper you possibly can. Show us exactly what you can do, and if you're successful we'll be in touch to let you know you're a winner. We know that are some super talented writers out there, so send us your new, original, thought provoking work, and who knows? Maybe you'll be a winner.
Good luck everybody!
First prize goes to Maureen Sturgis from USA with "How will education change in the next 50 years?".
Second prize goes to Adelfo Mazzi from Italy with "Distance learning: do we need to physically be in the classroom anymore?".
Third prize goes to Antonio Baze from UK with "Is technology a negative influence on learning?".