TERMS AND CONDITIONS
‘You’ will refer to all persons who access our website, regardless of the reason, while ‘we’ will refer to the entire BoomEssays staff or people affiliated with our website.
TEXT AND/OR CONTENT
We will use ‘content’ or ‘text’ for anything that is housed by the BoomEssays website, regardless if it is text, images or graphics. User content will refer to anything published by users on our website, while third party content will refer to the texts published by affiliated companies on our website.
BoomEssays has the rights to change the content of the Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior warnings. We will announce all of our customers regarding the changes on our website. It is, however, the customer’s responsibility to become aware of these changes, by reading these Terms and Conditions.
USING OUR WEBSITE
Upon using our website, one needs to be aware of the following risks:
- We allow anyone to access or order from our website, as long as they are at least 18 years old, thus meeting the legal agreements.
- BoomEssays has the authority to grant anyone website usage, as well as ban anyone who violates our Terms and Conditions.
- Accessing BoomEssays will be done at your own risk, and we will not be held responsible if you come across content you may find false or offensive.
- We have the right to make any changes on the website, as well as terminate the website without further notice if we choose to.
- If you wish to access our services, you will need to create an account on our website. It will be password protected, and your information will be confidential; however, we will not be held responsible if you share your password with anyone else. Should your account be breached, you need to notify us immediately.
- Each user is limited to only one account. Creating false accounts for advertising and business purpose will end up in banning.
- Users agree that upon signing up to our website, they will also receive newsletters and notifications from us.
Users are fully responsible for what they publish on our website. If a user posts content that is immoral, offensive or inflammatory, they will be held fully responsible. BoomEssays takes no responsibility for content published by users. Everything a user publishes becomes automatically public. As a result, a user will have no exclusive rights to the content.
Upon using BoomEssays, you agree that we own copyrights over the content published here. Using our content for your personal gain without permission will lead to prosecution under the copyright laws.
We are entitled to publish advertisements next to any piece of content a user publishes and add custom-made buttons to third parties. We have made content available through Atom Feeds and RSS; however, we have the right to discontinue without warning.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
Users agree that they have read our Terms and Conditions and that they are fully aware of the following:
- We have the right to share your information if the law asks for it.
- Should you engage in illegal activities or violate our Terms and Conditions, we are entitled to participate in legal action against you.
- We are not responsible for any legal action you may experience from using our website.
- You agree that by accessing our website from another country, your personal information will be processed in our country of residence.
- If a user believes that the content published on our website violates copyright issues, they are under the obligation to inform the website. If we find that the content violates our guidelines, we will proceed in blocking the content and closing their accounts.
- Users who had their accounts banned have the right to appeal to our website. If, upon investigations, we will find that no laws were violated, we will reinstate the account.
THIRD PARTIES AND INDEMNITY
BoomEssays is affiliated with other websites and has the right to publish links on our website. We are not responsible for any consequences of using our links to enter said Internet sites. If we will be forced into paying legal fees as a result of pressing legal actions against you, all payment will be supported by you, the user.
GENERAL REGULATION AND AGREEMENT
The user will be informed of any activities taking place on your website. If we will terminate one or more of these terms and conditions, the others will still be in effect until further notice. If it should be determined in court that our provisions are illegal, these Terms and Conditions will remain in force.
Upon using our website, users agree that they have fully read and understood our Terms and Conditions.